Microsoft Money 2001 Debt Reduction

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

petersruby

Hi. I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I've been searching for some advice and have yet to find any. I have Money 2001 and I have set up the debt reduction planner. No matter how I try to set it up, it always just uses minimum payments to calculate how long it will take for me to be out of debt. I want it to calculate how long it will take, based on the amounts I am paying each month. I want to pay twice the minimum on one account, but it uses the minimums. Can I set the debt reduction planner to do
this?
Any advice would be great.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online