1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Office 2000 ClipArt question

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by mixx941, Jan 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mixx941

mixx941 Thread Starter

I am having a problem with ClipArt. I have Office 2000 Premium. I installed it a year or so ago. Every time I try to insert ClipArt, it gives me this error. I tried inserting the CD, and that didn't work. I will try to attach a screen shot of the error below.

Thanks in advance for your help

-Mark

P.S.
    AMD Athlon 500MHz
    128MB RAM
    GeForce 2 MX200
    Sound Blaster LIVE! Value
    Kenwood 72X
    TDK VeloCD 8x4x12

I COULD NOT ATTACH THE SCREEN SHOT AS IT WAS TOO BIG. IF YOU COULD TELL ME HOW TO MAKE ONE THAT IS NOT 3MB, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

2. Whinyguy

Whinyguy

Your screen shot didn't come through. Do you have any program that will resize the graphic smaller? That will reduce the bytes without losing resolution. The board limits to no more than 200K files. If you don't have something that will resize it you can download an excellent free program called IrfanView at:
    http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,,38759,.html

Once we know what the error is, it will help us determine the problem.

3. Whinyguy

Whinyguy

Good luck. Keep in mind you can simply type what error message you've been receiving to save some time if the screen shot doesn't work.

4. mixx941

mixx941 Thread Starter

Thanks for that program...it is pretty cool...here is the screen shot...it is not very clear, but here it is:

The error reads like this:

The file 'bd04922_.wmf' is stored on a disc called '09PRMCD02'. Please insert this disc.

The options are:

RETRY LOOK ELSEWHERE CANCEL

Please post back with any ideas.

-Mark

Attached Files:

5. Whinyguy

Whinyguy

So now if I understand you correctly, when you receive the message, and then you insert the original disk and subsequently hit "retry", it still can't find the file and gives you the same options?

6. mixx941

mixx941 Thread Starter

Yes. That is correct

-Mark

7. Whinyguy

Whinyguy

Have you ever tried to reinstall the software?

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/64282

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice