Microsoft Office 2000 Pro

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

smunday

Hi all,

I'm having some trouble with Office 2000 pro and I don't have the CD anymore.
Word got deleted or uninstalled by mistake. I took Winword and put it on my desk top and used that for abit but know when I open it, it says that there is a compile problem with the winword.
I'd like to be able to download Office 2000 pro again, but can't find where you can do that.

I've also had some viruses and Malicous progams on my comp that might have also messed up winword. As well as a few other programs, which I'm slowly trying to fix.

Does anyone know where I can download a copy of Office 2000 pro?? So I can get some homework done?

Thanks In Advance

There is no download of Word 2000 Pro without the cd. MS has the licensing thing going with this. Looks like you might have to use a friend's computer for that part of your homework if you don't either find your disk or purchase another one.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online