1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft office 2000 product key

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by churched, Jan 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. churched

churched Thread Starter

Hi. Several Months ago I got a fatal virus on my computer. I took the computer into a computer repair shop to have it fixed. The person who fixed it said he had to re-format the hard drive to destroy the virus.

I have a copy of Microsoft Office 2000 professional, but I can not find the jacket with the product key, which means I can not install my Office 2000 onto my computer. I could realy use your wisdom and help in this matter.

Who or Whom do I need to contact to get the Product code for Microsoft Office 2000 Professional???

2. Ziggy1

Ziggy1

If you have a legitimate copy of "Office" then Call Microsoft, and they will ask you questions (Take your name) and ask you to describe the CD. It sounds simplistic but a friend of mine got a Windows 98 key in this manner. It will help if you have registered the copy.

Ziggy

3. mtzlplex

mtzlplex Account Closed

You might want to take a look

AT the forum rules :mad:
    Edited by AcaCandy

Regards
    Peters321

4. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Peters :mad: :mad: You SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN THAT! :mad:

5. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Peters, I replied to your report, but it came back to me return email ;) Guess your server doesn't like my email address ;)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/197999

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice