1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Office 2007

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by thechestnut, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. thechestnut

thechestnut Thread Starter

Hoping somebody can help me - my system crashed during an automatic update and ever since then I have been unable to access any of the Office applications. There was an error message saying that the system was corrupted and there is an issue with windows installer. I've tried to uninstall the package, but cannot do this by using either the unistall button from the uninstall a program function or the fixit option on the Microsoft website. Any suggestions?

2. Rockn

Rockn

GO to add/remove programs and do a repair install of Office.

3. SRD

SRD

You'll probably need to download a new copy of Windows Installer if it is corrupted. The repair of Office won't work if it is corrupted. Try either here, or do a Google search for "download windows installer" +"your operating system".

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1004502

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice