Microsoft Office Home and Business error.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fraziergeo

Hi. I'm new to this forum and have a question. I am encountering a problem that is related to Microsoft Notebook, at least. The problem was intermittent but now happens all the time. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium, SP 1, on a Dell XPS 8300. I subscribe to Microsoft Office 365. I do not have Microsoft Office 2010 installed, but when I try to print to One Note I get the following error message, "Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 cannot verify the license for this application. A repair attempt failed or was canceled by the user. The application will now shut down." How can I prevent that message? Office 2010 does not show up in Control Panel Programs and Features, or in IObit Uninstaller 4.2.

TSG SysInfo:
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 16366 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6450, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 1894121 MB, Free - 1264912 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0Y2MRG
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Disabled

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts