Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 vs OUtlook Express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dear_vicky

I just installed MIcrosoft Office that comes with Outlook email. I was using regular Outlook express. My question is which is better I know the Microsoft version has a few more features but also should I unistall regular outlook express now that I have the Microsoft version?

etaf

First Name
Wayne
i think you will be able to do everything in outlook that outlook express can do and loads more.
i only use outlook

etaf

First Name
Wayne
i have installed on all my PC's just in case i need it or if i have a problem with outlook and can test with OE- or to help here at this forum....

I think you may have other problems if you try and install Outlook Express. Just don't use it.

As far as some of the advantages of Outlook over Outlook Express:

1. Much better file attachment security.
2. It has a Calendar
3. Easier to backup and restore data files.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online