1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Office Outlook 2003

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by wilca014, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wilca014

wilca014 Thread Starter

I have wired problem with that office outlook 2003 when open the start menu, where you have the Internet and Email sections the Icon for the Email is missing, originally both went at the same time, i got the internet Explorer 7 Icon back, but as i yet i have not been able to the the Email icon back, you are still able to use it, it's just that the icon is missing. When change to Outlook Express the icon, but the office outlook 2003 icon has gone missing. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
    Colin

2. Charles_Bukowski

Charles_Bukowski

If I understand you right you are just looking for the icon... if that is the case you can get the icon by going to the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11 and then sending the Outlook icon to your desktop. Hope this is what you are looking for.

3. JackAndCoke

JackAndCoke

Is the e-mail spot no longer in the start menu or is the spot and it says e-mail, but no icon? It's really easy to accidently pull an app off the start menu.

4. wilca014

wilca014 Thread Starter

Thanks anyways guys but i fixed this arvo went there was an error in the registry. The registry was reading the defaulticon from the file. so i add it the mail section all fixed. cheers
    colin

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/570903

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice