1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Office Outlook - Email all gone in inbox

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by iKwak, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. iKwak

iKwak Thread Starter

I started using Microsoft Office Outlook yesterday. I have setup the pop3 e-mail account and I was able to view and maintain my inbox with Outlook.

I logged in my calpolyonline email by webmail and all my emails in the inbox are gone. Did not know that using Outlook actually grabs all the email from the inbox.

I removed the email account from Outlook and the email in my calpolyonline webmail is still zero.
    How do I retrieve all the emails back into the webmail? :confused: Thanks in advance.

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    once Outlook retrieves the email, it is delivered to you (mail has been deleted from the email serve once you recieve it)

The only thing I can suggest is resend it to yourself.

3. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

There is an option in the account setup under the delivery section to leave a copy on the server

4. iKwak

iKwak Thread Starter

Oh thanks. Got it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/283607

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice