1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Office Outlook

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Compu2009, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Compu2009

Compu2009 Thread Starter

All of a sudden I cannot open Outlook.
    I have Office 07 and this is the message I received:
    cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook Window.
    Don't know what happen!

2. AKAJohnDoe

AKAJohnDoe

Does this help?

3. Hnlevitt

Hnlevitt

I am also having a major issue. I have Vista and Outlook 2007. This weekend there were updates from Microsoft that were installed. Not sure if this had anything to do with problem in Outlook. When I try to open MS Outlook 2007, the system tells me that I am out of resources and either closes and tries to restart. If I can get into the system (restart computer), it still tells me that I should close apps but none are open. It will not let me access my address book, open outbox, or any subfolders. I have 2GB RAM on the PC and can't believe that all resources have been used up. HELP!!!

4. Compu2009

Compu2009 Thread Starter

I have tried to delete Office and reinstall it. Still did not fix the problem. The biggest issue is that I cannot access my address book. Does anyone have other suggestions?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/835222

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice