Microsoft Office Student and Teacher error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

coolguy204

When i open micrsoft word it displays Nortan Antivirus. Norton Antivirus does not support the repair feature, please uninstall and reinstall. What does that mean. Do i have to uninstall then re-install Word or what. Please help me.

coolguy204 said:
thanks dude but itdidn't work, is it a virus or did i do something
No idea.

You have not told us what version of Nortons Antivirus you use, as the"message" you quote appears to differ from the one expected for the link quoted.

When quoting an error message, be careful to get it exact.

For instance is it really "Norton Antivirus does not support the repair feature"
or is it "Norton AntiVirus 2005 does not support the repair feature"

As quoted, the message is from Nortons but we need to know the version.

As to it being "something you did", you would need to tell us what you did prior to this occurring. The linked site suggests that it can happen after you uninstall Nortons, but you make no mention of that.

We need some history behing the issue from you, as we are forbidden by the rules to read minds on this forum....

coolguy204

its norton 2005. Thanks for your help but i'll just unistall and reinstall norton, its the eaiesiest way

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online