1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved microsoft onedrive

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Fritz911, Mar 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Fritz911

Fritz911 Thread Starter

Hi guys.

I,ve got an old PC that is connected to our office via onedrive. Old machine,s hard drive is well overloaded and needs cleaning.
    Question is, Can I remove programmes from old PC, (Microsoft Office, Autocad etc), but still use it as a conduit to view these type of files from a main server that is connected to the same onedrive network?
    Thanks in advance.

2. managed

managed Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Allan
    No you can't do that, on the old PC you will still need a program that can open the files for viewing.

3. Fritz911

Fritz911 Thread Starter

Cheers mate. I kinda thought that, but was hoping someone would give me some magical solution.
    Thanks for your prompt reply.

4. managed

managed Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Allan
    You're welcome mate.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1224808

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice