Microsoft Outlook 2003 small window

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sgilmour1

When I open up my email it is opening up in a small window. This has never happened before. I restore the window size but it keeps on opening in a small window. Is there a way to make it open up in a large window and keep that setting. I have enlarged the window but it keep on returning to the small window then I need to enlarge it every time to get it to work. I was wondering if there is a way to cache the settings in regedit.:)
Thanks
Scott

etaf

Wayne
drag the window out from the side - and the top
then use file exit

it should open

where do you run it from
shortcut on desktop - if so
right click on icon
properties
down the bottom
RUN -
drop down
select maximised

sgilmour1

ETAF,
Thanks for the quick reply.
I open outlook from the start menu.
Is there any way to keep this from happening again such as setting something in the registry (regedit)

etaf

Wayne
someone else may have a solution, I do very little with the registry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts