1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Outlook 2003

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by jazz8146, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jazz8146

jazz8146 Thread Starter

When trying to go to the inbox through send/receive, microsoft exchange server, inbox i get an error message saying

"Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004060C) : 'The message store has reached its maximum size. To reduce the amount of data in this message store, select some items that you no longer need, permanently (shift + del) delete them.' "

I permanantly deleted everyone of my emails and still get the message. It has only just recently started to do this so a bit confused. Just downloaded all updates too on both xp and outlook 2003.

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

So what service pack are you running now with Office 03?

3. ~Candy~

4. jazz8146

jazz8146 Thread Starter

i opened outlook and clicked check for updates and there were 3. one of them been sp2
    so the answer sp2
    cant remeber what the other two was

5. ~Candy~

I posted a link above while you were posting. Have a read thru it.

6. jazz8146

jazz8146 Thread Starter

Yes i found the link yesterday but doesn't really help. Microsoft just go on about size restrictions, but i have 0kb of e mails so that cant be the problem.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/420840

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice