1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Outlook Calendar

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Wanabeatekee, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Wanabeatekee

Wanabeatekee Thread Starter

My outlook calendar is replicating meetings on it's own! I go in and delete them but they just keep coming back. What would cause this program to randomly pick a meeting and then enter it in over 50 times and how can I stop this? :confused:

2. Sponsor

3. EmXtrix

EmXtrix

Check to see if the meeting is set to "recurring session"

4. dogparktech

dogparktech

When was the last time you ran a virus check with currently updated definitions?

5. melonhead

melonhead

6. melonhead

melonhead

When I posted that link, it didn't look quite right so if it doesn't get you to it, try going to a post called Outlook Questions? It was posted in July.

7. Wanabeatekee

Wanabeatekee Thread Starter

Well folks, it appears this is a problem that has no immediate resolution. From much discussion it appear this problem originally stemmed from a problem in Windows 98 and Net Folders. Sharing calendars isn't compatible with 2000 and this is originally what caused the problem. Much thanks for all the input.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/155234