Microsoft Outlook Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bdogle

I am running Microsoft Outlook 12.0.6548.

Each time I start this program I must go in to my "Tools" and "Account Settings" to edit my account options.

I always have to reset my "Incoming mail server" to "pop.gmail.com" because it changes to "localhost".

It also puts the "pop.gmail.com" after my user name in the "User Name" field.

Please see the attached photo.

Any ideas as to why it does this? Is there a fix?

Attachments

ozziebeanie

Serena
Never once have I heard of anything typed in there changing before, I would be interested to see if anyone has any ideas.

Never heard of it putting other info in, that you don't want there either.

Maybe reinstalling Outlook might work. I have done that and not lost any emails or anything.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online