1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Outlook/Mac Mail Question

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by dovjm, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dovjm

dovjm Thread Starter

I have two computers running Outlook, one is 2003 and other is 2007 and one Mac Mail. I have all of them set up to 5 different pop accounts.

They each are able to send and receive, but if message are sent to the accounts and one outlook or mac mail receives it, they do not show up when I try sending receiving on the other computers outlook/mac mail.

Is there something I am doing wrong???

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Are the SAME accounts being used on all of these machines?
    If so, and you have the setting to remove from server after download set, then they are NOT there for the other machines because they have been removed.

3. dovjm

dovjm Thread Starter

Can you help explain where that setting is located in outlook??? also do you know where that setting might be in mac mail as well??

Thanks for the help

4. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/904651

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice