1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Outlook (not good)

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by jeanymck, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jeanymck

jeanymck Thread Starter

At a prompt from Micrrosoft, I switched from the old style hotmail email accoun to Outlook. I don't like the Outlook - the look is not attracting and is not as user-friendly as the old account. Is there any way I can change back to the old style hotmail email account and if so, how do I change back?

2. williambjacobs

williambjacobs

3. Rearden

Rearden Banned

The comment on that page is that the process is no longer supported. You could go back to the Hotmail interface during the Outlook.com beta, but now the new format is permanent.

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    I suspected that what Rearden just posted would be the case. Microsoft has announced that we will all be moved to the outlook.com web interface by end of summer, so there is no point in letting people move back now.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090907

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice