Microsoft Outlook Reminders

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jgtibbs

How can I set-up MS Outlook so that all reminders appear in one "box" (a reminder list) vs. individual pop-up reminders? I know this is an option because my computer at home does it this way (one reminder list) while my computer at work shows them separately...but I haven't been able to discover how to implement this option.

tgtibbs,

I would love to know the answer if you get one - I wasn't aware that this was possible. Hope you find an answer. Does it let you check them off the list as you complete them?

jgtibbs

Sorry for the long delay on this one...I was told by an IT tech at work that this is not an option with Outlook 2003.

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Hi jgtibbs

If your computer at home does it, then the IT tech's response was not completely true.
What version of Outlook are you using at home and what version are you using at work?
I am using Outlook 2003 and all my reminders appear in one window.

If I close the Reminder Window, I can reopen it using:
View > Reminders Window

I use Outlook 2003 at work and all my reminders also appear on the same one window...

:cool:

jgtibbs

The one-window-per-reminder changed to all-in-one-window when I moved up to Outlook 2003. Apparently this is just the way it is with 2003. Don't recall what version I had previously; just that it was pre-2003.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online