1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

microsoft paint

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by jackblack, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackblack

jackblack Thread Starter

sorry if this is already a thread. I'm quite new to this.

i have windows XP, and my problem is regarding paint.

My paint works fine it just seems to be that i am missing a few fonts. a few friends of my have fonts that i don't have. so I'm just wondering why this is :confused:

hopefully you guys know why this is :)

thanks.

2. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

Some programs you install on your computer add extra fonts to your system. Print Shop does this for sure.

3. JPLamb

JPLamb

if you go on to your friends pc and go to
    the hard drive (C) and then go to windows. there i think will be a folder called fonts if you open it and find the extra fonts and copy them on to a floppy you can then go to the same folder on your pc and copy them in to the folder.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/328939

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice