microsoft securty pack 2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

orkney

I am using secunia.com to update my software. I use IE to do the updating. The first thing they show is a large list of patches to be installed. I already have the automatic update on my system and use it as required. Anyway, I went back to the service pack 2 and reinstalled all the patches (a note on the page says I already have service pack 2 installed) but after I go back to secunia it still shows this large (50 or more) patches to be installed. Also I updated IE to latest version and installed Active X as they suggested I do. I've done this 3 times now. Also, in the past, when I do auto update it shows all installed but one but within a few days these patches again to need to be reinstalled. Help please, Thanks, orkney

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online