1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Microsoft Solitaire Collection Games just restart

Discussion in 'Games' started by Keebellah, Feb 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor Thread Starter

First Name:
    Hans
    Hi,
    I'm running Microsoft Solitaire Collection on a Windows10-64 bit platform
    When I play TriPeak or Pyramid it happens quite often that the games just stops and restarts.
    After that, at the same point the screen goes black with every card selected.
    My graphics card is and older Nvidia GT120 but, not that I run much games but even Need For Speed with the highest set resolution works flawlessly as do other high graphics games.

Does anyone have any idea? I contacted Microsoft Forum but no go, they probably want me to upgrade so I get rid of the adds, but with a buggy application like this, no go.

2. jvic

jvic

First Name:
    John
    This worked for me......Uninstall app.......reboot.......run windows app troubleshooter.......reinstall

3. Keebellah

First Name:
    Hans
    Hi John,
    Thanks for the tip.
    I'll try it later and let you know.

4. Keebellah

First Name:
    Hans
    Not much good yet, will give it a thorough cleanup removing registry keys and all possible temp files and see what it does.
    Will keep me off the streets :)

5. Keebellah

First Name:
    Hans
    I did it all and downloaded the latest version, looked good but ... all at once ... the same issues, seems much less but still.
    Thanks for the tip anyway.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1185006

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice