Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

4K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  majnue 
#1 ·
Been playing the 5 solatire games for almost 7 years, and my computer is failing. I'd like to take all my current scores to the new computer. I have full backups, so perhaps it would be possible to extract file(s) from it to make this happen, but I don't know file names and locations....

thanks ahead of time!

majnue

#8 ·
MS Solitaire Collection is an MS Store App, so stats should be stored under here:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages

Look for this folder there:
Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe

I don't know if this will work, but try copying that folder off the old PC, install MS Solitaire Collection on the new PC, then copy that folder to the same place on the new PC (%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages), replacing what may already be there. I think that should move the stats over, run it on the new pc and see.

There is quite a bit of data in that folder, so something other than the stats could cause an issue when moved like this, I'm not sure. If so, on the new pc delete this folder and reinstall the game, then try just copying your profile which is in this folder under LocalState\Savegame\[Your Profile Name]

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Think I figured it out with all yer help:
found the file on the old hard drive after getting a sata-to-usb3 docking box. copied the folder from
/users/me/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekkyb3d8bbwe to the
machine (same location). This in itself wasn't enough...............turns out the new computer automatically
logs me into X-box..........

How do I stop my Xbox from automatically signing me in?
Sign in to Xbox Live. Select Settings, and then select Profile. Select Sign-in Preferences. Select Auto Sign-in, and then make the changes that you want.

after disabling the auto-sign in............got my old scores back!!!!!!!!

1626620024889.png

Finally fixed! thx to all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.