Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Microsoft Store issue

495 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Couriant 
#1 ·
hey everyone, my problem that Microsoft Store and all its related apps has been disappeared i don't take attention for that at first because i don't need them a lot ... But before two days ago i need to install some apps from the Store but the disaster was the Store not exist, i tried to google the problem to fix it, after some tries i successed on re install the Store but when clicking on it no things open or happen ... I tried alot of things like DSIM or sfc chkdsk etc ... Even i upgrade the OS but that don't fix the problem ...
Any help to lunch the Store without clean install ?

#2 ·
Hello!

Please can you confirm the version of Windows 10 by going to the Search bar and type winver and press enter. You can do a screen capture of the box by holding ALT and press PrntScrn. Then do a paste here and it should show just that box.

Also, what, if any, error codes do you see?

#8 ·
Run Powershell in Administrator Mode (right click on Start Button and choose Powershell (Admin Mode)) and type the following command:

Code:
Get-AppxPackage -allusers | foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register “$($_.InstallLocation)appxmanifest.xml” -DisableDevelopmentMode}

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.