Microsoft store wont let me download or login

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bassemannn

So recently my PC decided to log me out of Microsoft store and delete all my games.. I've recently managed to regain access, but now i cant download anything. I get the message "mistake" everytime im trying to re-download my games..

Error code: 0x87AF000B

bassemannn

Hello, thanks for your quick answer. Unfortunately it's doesn't seem to work... Tried it several times now, and nothing seems to change at all...

Go to Outlook.com and create a new account. Then use that account to sign in to the Store.

bassemannn

I cant even sign into the store or anything, it's stuck on one account, and sometimes logs out without any notice. Where i cant login afterwards..

Create a new Outlook.com account. Then go to Start > Account > Family and other users> Add someone else to this PC, use the newly create Outlook.com account.

The only other suggestion I have would be to reinstall Windows. Go download MS Media Creation Tool. Run it and it will generate a DVD/USB stick. Boot with it and do a Custom Install, wiping the hard drive.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online