1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Streets and Trips

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Neibrand, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Neibrand

Neibrand Thread Starter

I just got a new computer and it came with MS Suite 2006. I installed Streets and Trip but when I want to load the program, I need to constantly put the original CD into the machine in order to get the program to work. I know that I don't need to do this on other machines that I have had. How do I install this software so that I don't need to put the run CD in the drive to get it to work?

2. Bob Cerelli

Bob Cerelli

When you install the program, earlly on you are prompted if you want the full install. Take that option and it will copy the contents on the second CD. Then you don't have to keep using it.

3. Neibrand

Neibrand Thread Starter

Bob,
    I did a reinstall and it did not give me the option. Then I uninstalled the program and started new. It then gave me the option. I loaded the program and it now works without the run CD in the drive. Thanks a lot.

4. Bob Cerelli

Bob Cerelli

Glad that took care of it and thanks for posting back

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/537213

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice