1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Update History Log

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by n00ber, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. n00ber

n00ber Thread Starter

HaPPy NeW YeAr!! i want to wish you the best to al of you who helped me in this awesome Forum!!for you and your family!!!

I was wondering how can i find the Microsoft Update History Log in my computer, not the windows update history log, i went to windows update folder and couldnt find anything there , anyone that can help me !!!

thank you !!!

N00ber

2. JTM

JTM

This might work out for you, hope it does:

Go into the add/remove programs window, scroll nearly all the way down, and it should show a list of Microsoft hotfixes, and their KB article number.

3. n00ber

n00ber Thread Starter

Thanks for your prompt replay JTM, but i am looking for the Microsoft Update History Log, you know , when you update Windows XP using Software update feature through Internet Explorer.

thanks anyway!!

4. junker39

junker39

5. n00ber

n00ber Thread Starter

Im sorry i think you guys misunderstood me, what i want to do is access the Microsoft Update history log and delete some of the failure updates entries, so they wont show in the Windows Update history under Microsoft Update Website.

Thanks for everything!!

6. Flags

Flags

Noober: Go to the Windows Update site and click on "Review your Update History".
    Is this what you're looking for?
    I don't know if you can delete any entries in your log.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/430376

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice