1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Visio 2016 Corrupted Files

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by boomer525, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. boomer525

boomer525 Thread Starter

I use Microsoft Visio to design Traffic Control Plans for my business. Monday am I could suddenly not open any file including ones saved on flash drive. I have had 2 services look and we have uninstalled reinstalled did repair etc nothing works. Files say Corrupted how can 100's of files be that way. I noticed something when I was playing with it because it will open new sheets to draw on only to be "corrupted" as soon as saved and closed. I usually name them MHT #etc. If I name them drawing 1etc I can now open my new ones. Anybody out there use this program. I use Windows 7 Home Premium.

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

3. boomer525

boomer525 Thread Starter

Seems your link has to do with email not Visio?

4. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

5. boomer525

boomer525 Thread Starter

Ok so already tried add ons and macros. didnt help. How can you possible do step 4 or 5 if you cant get the document to open first. Am I missing something?

6. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Sorry, didn't know you had already tried disabling macros and add-ons. Hopefully someone else will be along soon with some other ideas to try.

7. boomer525

boomer525 Thread Starter

thanks for trying

8. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1220145

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice