microsoft word 2000 reinstall

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vibrantmomof3

I just recently had to restore my pc..now I am trying to reinstall microsoft word, and it is asking for a 25-character product key that can be found on my certificate of authenticity.....I do not think I have it..they said it can be found on the cd case, but the cd came with the computer in a paper sleeve. I do not have that sleeve. What can I do to install this cd??

If the software originally came preinstalled on your PC there might be a sticker on the case somewhere with the registration code. (At least that's how I've seen Dell do it as well as some others.)

Failing that you may have to call Microsoft.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online