1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Word 2000

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Tim G, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim G

Tim G Thread Starter

Re difficulties with Microsoft Word 2000 .

Re difficulties with Microsoft Word 2000 .
    I am currently having (minor) problems with Word 2000
    1. I receive every week a Bulletin as a E Mail Word attachment which opens O..K. but
    when I try to Print it the Top (Title Bar) and bottom (Tool bar ) go blue & start to
    flash but will not Print. I can get around this by opening and closing the E mail
    Attachment a couple of times when the Print frame appears and I can go ahead .
    2. When I open a new Document and insert my Address label the Cursor freezes and
    again by fiddling with a few keys I can then get things moving again
    While these problems are minor at present they are frustrating and shouldnÂ’t happen
    and I am afraid that they will progress .
    I am using Windows 98 Second Edition
    I have tried deleting Word from the Programme list (to Recycle Bin) and re installing
    Word 2000 from Disc -no joy
    I originally installed Word as Word 97 with Office 97 but as I wanted the other parts
    of Office kept (Excel etc) I did not Uninstall from the Install /Uninstall Box
    I have also downloaded the current Office Update from Microsoft (2 and a half hours)
    again with no joy
    I would appreciate any advice to cure these problems
    I am a senior, not a beginner ,but also no guru , so any instructions in simple terms,
    please !

Tim G

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Tim:

ALWAYS try Word troubleshooting first:

www.theofficeexperts.com/word.htm

Let me know how it goes, and also whether you use Word as your email editor. That'll be our next step...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168930

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice