1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Word bullets

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by copyguy, Sep 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copyguy

copyguy Thread Starter

I am using Word 2000. Can someone tell me where I can find animal bullets or better yet haw can I convert a jpeg, bmp or tiff to a bullet?

Thanks

Copyguy

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Find:
    Did you try clips online?
    Format-Bullets and numbering.
    Choose the Picture button.
    Hit Clips online.

Format-Bullets and numbering.
    Choose the Picture button.
    Hit Import clips.
    Choose your JPG or whatever.
    Hit Import.
    Hit Ok.

Looks like 12 pixels square is the size of one of those bullet files. If your graphic isn't 12 x 12, you'll want to resize it before choosing to import it and use it as a bullet.

3. CastleHeart

CastleHeart

Good morning,

Actually Dreamboat, you can have a clip larger than 12x12. Of course it would be unrealistic to have super large bullets. But if your clip is a little larger, you needn't reduce it and deteriorate the quality if it's appearance on the page size is OK for you.

Coffee time...... - Castleheart ;)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168669

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice