Microsoft word crash help please on mac

Coopss95

I completed an essay last night, started another one today and finished it, went to save the file and it came up with 'word crashed' .. both files I done the one last night and the one today are still there in documents, but both say syncing underneath and they have done for the past 3 hours the files aren't big so I dont know why they are still syncing, so when opening both files they are blank nothing in either. I've tried the time machine but it wasnt turned on, I've tried moving the document into another folder etc to try open it it's still blank.
Attached pic of it saying syncing below.

Attachments

You can fix Microsoft Word crashed on Mac then Auto Recovery feature will help

● Open Finder and type AutoRecovery in the Spotlight search box.

● Find the AutoRecovery folder, open it, and look for the AutoRecovery Word files.

● Save the required AutoRecovery Word file again to the desired location.

● You can also find AutoRecovery files below: Users/<username>/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Word/Data/Library/Preferences/AutoRecovery

Read this article for more details - https://www.stellarinfo.com/blog/recover-saved-unsaved-office-files-mac/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online