1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft word gone mad!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Shortys748, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shortys748

Shortys748 Thread Starter

Hello recently when my mom was on Microsoft word writing a letter, she completely messed up word. She clicked on many diffrent things not knowing what they were and now i get this, you cant really tell but the icons at the top are HUGE [​IMG]

and i cant get it back to normal any suggestions?

2. Augie65

Augie65

Open Word, on View> Toolbars> Customize: Options tab> uncheck Large icons under Other. While there you can remove any of the toolbar icons that you don't need.

3. Shortys748

Shortys748 Thread Starter

ok thank you

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/433006

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice