Microsoft Word HELP!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chromelocust

I just formatted my drive, and realized I needed a word document that I didnt save.

I ran On Track, Easy Recovery software, and recovered my document.

The problem, is that its in some strange format, and I cant convert it to something I can see.

Ive tried Rich Text Format, Word, etc...

Isnt there some sort of way that I can convert the coding, to something I can read??

Ive attached a copy of the doc. Any help would be great.

Thanks'

Chromelocust

Attachments

The header suggests it was an .rtf file, however I would suggest that the formatting of the drive has corrupted the file.

Thats hardly surprising as a format would seriously compromise any file, but the recovery software has obviously had a good try at recovering it.

The file is not recognised by my Word version, trying all the common Word file formats.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online