Microsoft Works 8.0 character spacing problem (screenshot in post)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Strider_90

Hi,

I am hoping one of you experts can helping in solving my problem!

I can't remember when this issue came about but at the moment there seems to be no character spacing, in fact, each character seems to invade the others space: See Screenshot:

Do any of you know how I might go about fixing this probkem. Note that this problem only occurs with Microsoft Works 8.0.

Regards

I don't have version 8.0-- but an older version.

Often features migrate from MSWord to Works-- so, as time goes bye MS adds some new features in order to ge us to upgrade. If that is the case here- then let me describe how I just did what you are wanting in MSWord.

Goto the Format drop-down menu and select "Font".

If the feature has been added and is in the same place- MSWord has a tab on "Font" called "Character Spacing". If it is there, then what you ae trying to do is add space between characters.

Hope that helps (Have you thought about OpenOffice? It has this and so many other features- and is free. You can set it to produce .doc files and it is a complete office product- That's what I use)
letchworth

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online