1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft works calendar

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by RLSLONDON, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. RLSLONDON

RLSLONDON Thread Starter

I have been using microsoftworks calendar (Windows XP) and on opening I have the month landscape view. I think I must have clicked on something I shouldn't have because now although it shows the current month it has also included three date syle months on the left hand side. This means that I cannont see sunday and cannot easily move to the next month, any ideas on how to remove the date/months and hopefuly this will restore the full month view. Strangely, when I print the date months are at the top and all days of the month print fine.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/790802