1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft Works database problem

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by zoidberg666, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. zoidberg666

zoidberg666 Thread Starter

Hey there,

Hope someone can help me out having a very perplexing problem that is happening in Microsoft Works with a database that my work has been using over the years without any problems.

The only way to explain it is that, when you work on the database one day the next day some of the information disappears in the report view mode (no one is deleting it). The columns A to F seem to go missing. Now A-F are the ones containing the data I need. I dont know if makes any difference if I were to put that (missing)information back into those cells into columns from H onwards.

How can I get those missing A-F columns back?

Does anyone have any idea why they go missing periodically?

Just recently after a hardware upgrade this has started to happen. I know that the version we are using of Works is 7. Would upgrading the software help this problem?

Would appreciate anyones input greatly.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/730375