1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microsoft works word processor Tools Font

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by patrol03, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrol03

patrol03 Thread Starter

I have been attempting to create labels in MSW word processor in XP operating system.I select the preferred font and the first label is OK.When I begin the second label the font reverts to the New Times Roman default font.Can someone advise me on how to change the default font in this particular process and also maintain the selected font size. Patrol03

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Since tables are being used, you need to select ALL of the Cells in the table, then, go to the menu and then Fonts and then select the font and style that you want. This should be valid for that document.

3. patrol03

patrol03 Thread Starter

Thanks DaveA for your quick response and the solving of my problem .It will sure save me both time and frustration. Patrol03

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/760674

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice