Microsoft Works Word Processor...?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

miracles

Hi guys,
I'm doing a science lab report and I'm typing it up right now. I am almost finish but I'm having probz with the data table...how do I Merge cells in Microsoft WORKS, I can't find the option no where, I don't know if I'm just simply looking over it or what...so yea, can anyone tell me how to do this?

Or is it so that you can't do this in MS Works...if not, wht software can I use to do this?

---Thanks In Advance!! =D!
:)

1002richards

Retired Trusted Advisor
Hi miracles,
If it turns out that the advice is that you can't merge etc, have a think about using Open Office, free open source alternative to MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.

http://www.openoffice.org/

Richard.

As far as I know (limited, I admit) you can't merge cells in either the database or the spreadsheet of Works. Also, since so few people have Works and other software generally can't open what it creates, I would also suggest you go to www.openoffice.org and download their free software.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online