Microsoft's Hidden Albums

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ngk0585

I discovered that Microsoft Windows 10 automatically makes albums of all my pictures. I removed the tile but I need to know if the pictures are actually duplicated on my computer. If so it is taking up much space since I found albums dating back years. I cannot always find the album page but when I do I try to delete pictures.
Are these photos synced with Microsoft cloud or do they reside on my computer and is there a short way to find them?

ngk0585

I found 1,522 pictures on MS OneDrive. Not sure how they got there tho' BUT there is another set of albums.
I can go through programs and open Photo's. and they go back to 1980. Are these duplicates? Or is it just a set of disk addresses it displays?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Provide the FULL path to these Hidden albums?
NOT the ones on the MS One Drive

And what program is needed to view them?

ngk0585

I have no clue what program is being used. I presume it is a Microsoft ingenuity. It is probably not such an issue. I just am shocked when I come upon it and I don't know how I got there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online