Microsoft's Windows 365 Cloud PC Service

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
When Microsoft unveiled its Windows 365 Cloud PC desktop-as-a-service product last month, officials said they'd release pricing on the day the service became generally available, August 2. As promised, the company has published pricing, and it ranges from $20 per user per month for the lowest end SKU, to $162 per user per month for the most expensive one.
I'm no Luddite from a technological perspective, but I was arching my eyebrow when I looked at costs vs. specifications here. Sure, it may be attractive to some businesses, but I can't see it ever being adopted for our - especially after our experiences heretofore with cloud-based Office 324 (no, it's not a typo).

You can read more about the MS announcement here.

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I'll do my bit and not try to sign up for this service, John ;)

Johnny b

John
Just a thought.

With all the hacking, intrusions, ransomeware attacks and ID's in databases being stolen......this seems a way for everyone with one of these accounts to get screwed ....all at once..... with just one sucessful intrusion on MS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online