MicrosoftWorkw/Money2001: Now have an annoying desktop box photo gallery! Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Juliuscomet

Hi there,

I recently installed Microsoft Works with Money 2001, which in itself is excellent software, with a very good word processor. . . . H o w e V e r, installing this seems to have invited a really annoying imposter on my desktop called "Microsoft works porfolio." Please help me, how do I rid myself of this beast? I'm suprised a company like Microsoft would even carry such an annoying thing. It's a grey box, first appeared on the top right of the desktop screen. It's supposed to be some sort of phote gallery, I really don't care, it's so annoying. It opens up downward whenever you click the mouse over it, and it is so obnoxious it sits on top of every other window I open. Please help me rid my desktop of this awful microsoft porfolio creature feature. Whoever sold Microsoft on this idea must have been an agent for spyware, because I can't find a way to remove it.

Please help, Anyone know relate here?

Thanks,

Matt

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online