Solved Microsofy Word on mAcbook Air

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

preet_kumar

I have Macbook Air. Suddenlly, 'Word document' I was working on, expanded to occupy
the whole screen, and it was not possible to reduce the window size in order to open a browser
window. I 'Force quit the word document'. When I again opened the document it again
occupied the whole screen. I quit 'Word'. When I again CLicked on 'Word' in applicationc, the same
full screen window opened again, instead of 'word' offering to stsrt a new window.

I shall appreciate help in solving this problem. thanks.
preet_kumar

I have Macbook Air. Suddenlly, 'Word document' I was working on, expanded to occupy
the whole screen, and it was not possible to reduce the window size in order to open a browser
window. I 'Force quit the word document'. When I again opened the document it again
occupied the whole screen. I quit 'Word'. When I again CLicked on 'Word' in applicationc, the same
full screen window opened again, instead of 'word' offering to stsrt a new window.

I shall appreciate help in solving this problem. thanks.
preet_kumar
Try moving your mouse to a extreme side of the screen. It should turn into a double sided pointer, although you might not be able to see it. Once at the corner, press and hold the track pad and move the mouse towards the center. That should reduce the screen size.

preet_kumar

Try moving your mouse to a extreme side of the screen. It should turn into a double sided pointer, although you might not be able to see it. Once at the corner, press and hold the track pad and move the mouse towards the center. That should reduce the screen size.
Thanks brooklynboy. I tried what you suggested. But it did not solve the problem.
preet_kumar

Try one of the following:

press Command-Control-F . or

Hover your mouse near at the very top of the MAC screen until the menu appears. Click on the Green button and then click on Exit Full Screen Mode.

You are in Full Screen Mode and just need to get back to normal view

preet_kumar

Try one of the following:

press Command-Control-F . or

Hover your mouse near at the very top of the MAC screen until the menu appears. Click on the Green button and then click on Exit Full Screen Mode.

You are in Full Screen Mode and just need to get back to normal view
Thanks. Pressing Command-Control-F worked. You might like to
know that Apple Tech Support could not provide a solution to
the problem. Where did you find this methid ?

Preet

Glad to see you have the issue solved. Interesting to note that Apple Tech support couldn't provide the answer.

Log onto Apple Support Communities. It's amazing what you can find there from your fellow Apple users ;)

Next time you open a program in full window mode, once you get out of the full mode, click on View on the top. Make sure it's not set to Full Screen Mode..

:)

ps Please mark the thread solved

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online