Microwave features like Sensor and Invertor Cooking

armly

Put out by Panasonic and others...is Invertor merely hype or appreciably better cooking? Also I've not used the microwave sensor but it seems like they're for thicker foods?

Heating soups. Reheating foods like pizza. Making popcorn. Currently melting butter is a fireworks display in my Samsung. Blasting through the crack in paper-plate cover.

- But hey I'm not complaining. It's lasted 28 yrs with a lot of use! Finally getting ready to retire.

cwwozniak

Chuck
I have a Panasonic microwave oven with an inverter function. It does seem to help with cooking and heating liquids. Non-inverter ovens cycle between zero and full power every few seconds when cooking at a half-power while the inverter versions output a continuous 50% power. The short blast of full power on the non-inverter oven can cause a boilover before the power goes to zero.

Melting butter at half or lower power on the Panasonic usually avoids boilovers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online