1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Microwave oven

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by anilkoul, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. anilkoul

anilkoul Thread Starter

Dear sir

I have a microwave oven HITACHI MRO CF6 which I have got from japan it works on 110v AC input I live in india and the supply voltage here is 220v ac. now my problem is to convert 220v ac to 110v ac i know i can do it by using a step down transformer but the solution is costly. another option is the transformer less SMPS supply which is very cost effective and may cost hardly 200-300 rupees i want to know is it safe to use smps supply with microwave ? can the microwave work well on smps supply?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058492