Midnight club 2. REply

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Katana_SIm

I want to buy it ^, But when i downloaded the demo it didnt work. It kept freezing after the rockstar logo's came up.

Vice city and stuff runs fine on my : Radeon 7000 64mb,512 ram,Amd Athlon 1800+ (1.5ghz) and Win 98, Sound Blaster PCI 128

D

Deathdealer

wow... i got the same graphic card as you! lol
make sure u read this thread

I think Deathdealer meant this thread... ;)

However, the game's requirements say this:

32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers
("GeForce2"/"Radeon 8500" or better)

You're going to have to get a better video card to play it...sorry.

D

Deathdealer

you saying even if the card has 64mb u still cant play!!!!!!!!

why are they still selling these old cards for!?!?

It's all about the money...if people see a 64MB video card for a small amount of money, they think they're getting a great deal. Little do they realize the core is outdated, and all that extra memory goes to waste....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online