1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mighty Mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by seekermeister, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seekermeister

seekermeister Thread Starter

I will start by saying that I have never had a truly good mouse, even though I have paid premium prices for some of them. But, I'm having even more problems than usual now. I have 3 mice, 2 Logitech USB/PS2...one of which is cordless, and a Micro Innovations Laser cordless. The problems are the usual erratic cursor, and more annoying, lack of response to mouse clicks and sometimes freezing. I have tried various drivers and switched USB and PS/2 ports, but nothing seems to cure the problem. The problem persists whether booted into XP or SuSe, which would lead me to believe the problem is hardware, but I have not found a clue.

Rather than asking for some guesses to a solution, I would like to ask if ANY mice are particularly superior on x64 OSs? The only mice that I'm aware of, that I haven't tried, are Bluetooth....would these fare any better? Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated.

2. InfernoReaper

InfernoReaper

i realize that you have already tryed using wireless and PS/2 so im guessing you have already tryed to update your drivers so i would recommend Razer Diamondback for the price
    Although people often associate Razer with gaming it makes a nice home mouse

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485537

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice