1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Migrate One drive to Dropbox

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by mconnolly, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mconnolly

mconnolly Thread Starter

My company has a paid account for both I need to move all one drive back to Dropbox due to a company uproar because well its hated. (PS previous person put this in motion I'm in charge of cleaning it up) other then a mover or flow which is not working for either is there a good way to take care of this?

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

The easiest would be to sync both services to your computer, then move the files out of the computer's OneDrive folder over into the Dropbox folder. Give it a while to catch up syncing everything of course.

If you're not syncing the files with a computer, then you'll need to log in to the OneDrive account and download your files to your computer. Then you can either upload them to your Dropbox account using the Dropbox website, or you can install the Dropbox client on your computer and put the files in the Dropbox folder that will be created.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1220076

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice