migrating outlook profile

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sentme_mail

hi,
is there a way to migrate outlook profile from 1 computer to another ??
thanks

sentme_mail

thanks, but this is not what i am looking for.
i want to export settings in the user profile such as exchange server name, pst location, address book location, etc... from computerA to computerB

sentme_mail

its not a roaming profile. how can i copy the users profile from computerA to computerB ?

Originally posted by Kevindv10:
I think all that info would be held in the users profile. Is it a roaming profile?

In windows explorer, expand Documents and Settings. That's where the local profiles exist. All you have to do is copy the folder with the appropriate name to the new computer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online