1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

mikethebarber

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by mikethebarber, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikethebarber

mikethebarber Thread Starter

Hi ! For the last week, EVERY TIME I try to get my e-mail, after I click onto the icon as usual--it's supposed to let me log in; but what has been happening is that I get a sign now EVERY TIME, saying "YOUR SESSION HAS BEEN TIMED OUT" --pLEASE TRY AGAIN." THIS WAS NEVER THERE BEFORE and I have to try the "refresh button" or go off ( back to homepage), then try again. Some days it takes 4 or 5 trys befor it lets me Log in . Also now I have to give my username and password every single time. I called the Verizon tech support and some tech suppoprt in the Phillapines or India said that theres an outage in my area. I don't belive this. How can I bypass this sign so I can log in and get my messages.? It's VERY annoying. Thanks !

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    why do you not believe them ?
    Call and ask when they expect the outage to be resolved and working normally again - and if you think they are lying - no reason why - then ask for a refund for the time the system is down, from the billing department - that should get you to someone who knows the situation

That can happen - in the UK over the weekend , we had an issue with Orange Email - not letting people log in and also BT had a problem with broadband completely

Only reason I knew it was an outage , as i had a few calls from people with BT in the same area having issues and I have a couple of people with orange and both had the same issue logging in

3. valis

valis Moderator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1146600

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice